Marquee, Wedding & Party Hire Illawarra & South Coast
Do you charge a bond?
Yes, but not on all orders. A credit card is required for security prior to delivery or pickup. This credit card will only be used should there be damage to the equipment that is not paid for following the event.
Can I pick the items up myself?
Yes, depending on the size of the order and your capacity to transport the items. On pickup we will require a photocopy of your license and credit card for security. Our warehouse is located at 5 Casuarina Street, Oak Flats, NSW 2529
What are the terms and conditions of the FREE delivery deal?
South Coast Party Hire offers FREE delivery within certain areas of the Illawarra.
- Berkeley to Gerringong – Free delivery for orders over $100
- Unanderra to Austinmer – $25 each way
- Gerroa to Broughton Vale – $35 each way
- Coledale to Helensburgh – $35 each way
- Delivery must be Friday and pick up Monday
If I don’t qualify for free delivery, how much will my delivery cost be?
Delivery costs will vary depending on a number of factors including the required day of delivery, location and access to the site.
When will my order be delivered and picked up?
For weekend orders, generally deliveries will be Friday and pickup on the following Monday. Depending on the schedule deliveries and pickups may be on other days to suit the SCPH schedule. There is no additional charge for having the items from Friday to Monday. If you require your items at a different time please give us a call and we can organise different delivery times.
Do I have to return all items washed?
Yes, (except linen), all goods must be returned to us in the same manner in which they were hire out. A cleaning fee will be incurred should the items be returned dirty.
Are you insured?
Yes, South Coast Party Hire holds a Public Liability Policy. We would be happy to provide a copy of the Certificate of Currency should you require this.
What are the payment methods?
We accept cash on delivery, direct deposit or credit card payments 7 days prior to delivery
What size marquee will I need for my event?
The size marquee you will need can vary depending on a number of factors:
- Available space for your marquee
- Guest numbers – decide how many guests (inc the bridal party if you are organising a wedding)
- Style of function – decide what style of function you will have- standing/cocktail style or seated. If you decide on seated you will then need to decide if you will seat people at round or long tables
- Dance floor – consider if you would like to have room for a dance floor
- Bridal table – if you are organising a wedding decide if you would like a bridal table
- Catering – if you are having a buffet style function then extra room will be needed for the buffet tables. Speak to your caterer about what they suggest for your function.
Contact us to talk through your event and we will make a recommendation of the best size for your requirements.
Can you erect a marquee on a hard surface?
Yes, instead of using pegs to drive into the soft ground we would use leg weights. Due to the extra labour involved there are extra charges.
Does the marquee come with walls?
Yes, our Pagodas have the option of white walls and our Hocker Pavilions have the option of white or clear walls.
Be the first to know about new hire products
Subscribe to our email newsletter to be the first to know about the new products we are continually adding to our range and to receive our latest PDF catalogue.